On Episode 22, Andrew Bisharat and I discuss why hard climbing is so important to everyone. We hit on grades, appropriate hero worship, why Americans are the lifestyle climbers of the world, and how Ecstasy, sex, and climbing go together . Also, unbeknownst to him, we decide that Chris Sharma is the world’s saddest climber. Come along for this philosophical climb up that overhanging tufa route that you’ve been dreaming about.
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Nick on Episode 20: Listener Mail Volume 1
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 45: Aaron Mulkey- Cold, wet and loving it.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 43: Asa Firestone – Beyond Climbing.
- Jared Sainato on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.