On Episode 26, we sit down in Denver, Colorado with young alpinist Keven Landolt. Kevin is facing down leukemia and still dreaming of the mountains. He fills us in on what goes through his mind as he fights to keep his dignity as his body fails him. From diagnosis through a bone marrow transplant and a failed remission, Kevin has used his experiences climbing as motivation and a bulwark against the void . This episode may begin to answer one of the ultimate alpine questions: does climbing really matter?
MAXIM ROPES supports the Enormocast. You should support Maxim Ropes!
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- 5Point Film Festival Wrap Up, Cheez Doodles & All | Splitter Choss on Episode 34: LIVE ENORMOCAST!
- Events for the Week! | Fresh Air Fort Collins on Episode 11: What has two arms, one leg, and climbs like a mofo? Craig Demartino.
- Dan on Thanks for ducats!
- Chris Kalous on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.
- EJ on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.