On Episode 26, we sit down in Denver, Colorado with young alpinist Keven Landolt. Kevin is facing down leukemia and still dreaming of the mountains. He fills us in on what goes through his mind as he fights to keep his dignity as his body fails him. From diagnosis through a bone marrow transplant and a failed remission, Kevin has used his experiences climbing as motivation and a bulwark against the void . This episode may begin to answer one of the ultimate alpine questions: does climbing really matter?
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Nick on Episode 20: Listener Mail Volume 1
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 45: Aaron Mulkey- Cold, wet and loving it.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 43: Asa Firestone – Beyond Climbing.
- Jared Sainato on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.