On Episode 42 of the Enormocast, I sit down with Midwestern refugee, Luke Mehall. Luke is an author, publisher, poet, and climber who is not afraid to bear and bare his soul on the written page. In Episode 42, we remember Zines, learn about when it is and isn’t appropriate to inundate a women with poetry, and why a small part of me hopes Luke fails miserably. Like so many authors, Luke is a purveyor of truth through mythology, and a creator of real stories that may not have happened, and a damn good story-teller.
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Nick on Episode 20: Listener Mail Volume 1
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 45: Aaron Mulkey- Cold, wet and loving it.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 43: Asa Firestone – Beyond Climbing.
- Jared Sainato on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.