On Episode 23 of the Enormocast, hotshot crack addict Mason Earle survives a near fatal fixie accident and arrives at the mobile studio ready to open his soul. We learn about his beginnings on the East Coast, his fateful first days in Indian Creek, a shameful ascent of El Cap and more. We are both convinced that OW climbing is god’s own, but when we both claim to suck at it, one of us is lying. Nico Favresse might or might not make a cameo. Finally, James Lucas can skip to 33 minutes for this show’s reference to me climbing the FreeRider.
Support for the Enormocast from Maxim Ropes.
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Episode 34: LIVE ENORMOCAST!
- Episode 33: Jonathan Siegrist- Born to be a bad (and by that, we mean good).
- Episode 32: Paige Claassen- Climbing isn’t everything.
- Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.
- Episode 30: Matt Samet- Climbing up from the depths of madness.
- 5Point Film Festival Wrap Up, Cheez Doodles & All | Splitter Choss on Episode 34: LIVE ENORMOCAST!
- Events for the Week! | Fresh Air Fort Collins on Episode 11: What has two arms, one leg, and climbs like a mofo? Craig Demartino.
- Dan on Thanks for ducats!
- Chris Kalous on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.
- EJ on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.