On Episode 30, I travel to a place called Gun Barrel to meet up with climber and author Matt Samet. We talk about his days developing Rifle, and his start as a climber. Yes, European listeners, we love guns so much we name our neighborhoods and towns after them. More importantly, we discuss the events depicted in his new book: Death Grip. Matt spent several years in a hellish battle with antidepressants and establishment psychiatry. Then we take a deep breadth, invite his toddler Ivan to the table, and the interview unwinds with a blatant plug for Matt’s next project. Ah, commerce!
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Nick on Episode 20: Listener Mail Volume 1
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 45: Aaron Mulkey- Cold, wet and loving it.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 43: Asa Firestone – Beyond Climbing.
- Jared Sainato on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.