Episode 8 finds me in climber and flyer Steph Davis’ double-wide contending with her cat, Mao, her dog, Cajun, and her husband, Mario all futzing around in the background. Man, I can’t wait for PBR to build me a studio. Anyway, Steph and I mostly just reminisce about our shared past, but we do talk about her origins, inspirations, and transition to falling as much as climbing. And I manage not to swear for the first time, so gather the kids around. By the way, this podcast is in no way an admission of any guilt on the part of Ms. Davis.
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Nick on Episode 20: Listener Mail Volume 1
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 45: Aaron Mulkey- Cold, wet and loving it.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.
- Eric O'Rafferty on Episode 43: Asa Firestone – Beyond Climbing.
- Jared Sainato on Episode 44: Joshua Brandon alive and well in the mountains.