Episode 8 finds me in climber and flyer Steph Davis’ double-wide contending with her cat, Mao, her dog, Cajun, and her husband, Mario all futzing around in the background. Man, I can’t wait for PBR to build me a studio. Anyway, Steph and I mostly just reminisce about our shared past, but we do talk about her origins, inspirations, and transition to falling as much as climbing. And I manage not to swear for the first time, so gather the kids around. By the way, this podcast is in no way an admission of any guilt on the part of Ms. Davis.
MAXIM ROPES supports the Enormocast. You should support Maxim Ropes!
Enormocast Apparel at adayak.com!
Click Below to Get Great Coffee and Support the Enormocast
- Episode 34: LIVE ENORMOCAST!
- Episode 33: Jonathan Siegrist- Born to be a bad (and by that, we mean good).
- Episode 32: Paige Claassen- Climbing isn’t everything.
- Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.
- Episode 30: Matt Samet- Climbing up from the depths of madness.
- 5Point Film Festival Wrap Up, Cheez Doodles & All | Splitter Choss on Episode 34: LIVE ENORMOCAST!
- Events for the Week! | Fresh Air Fort Collins on Episode 11: What has two arms, one leg, and climbs like a mofo? Craig Demartino.
- Dan on Thanks for ducats!
- Chris Kalous on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.
- EJ on Episode 31: Hayden Kennedy + Andrew Bisharat + PBR = Frothy Climbing Spray.